Questions to compatibility

Hello,

first of all i want to say thanks for all your hard work - realy love your tactics remix.

I just found out about this mod and was wondering if its working together with tatics remix, scs when i install the new mod last - i think i read that it should.

Im also wondering if i need to start a new game to make the mod work when my group didnt reach TOB yet (still in SOA).

Thx in advance.

Yes, this mod is compatible with both Tactics Remix and SCS. I would normally recommend installing it when you would install other quest mods, but after ascension and any mod component that adds iwd spells. In your case and from what I've seen in testing, you should be fine to install it at the very end of your install order for your current save without any issue.

For those wondering, if you want to try this mod out and have a final save in the pocket plane right before the final fight, you can install this mod without issue.

Amazing! Thank you so much for your hard work! Can't wait to try it. I've downloaded many of the mods and am really excited to revisit the series with all the work that you, Camdawg, DavidW, and the countless others put into this game from my childhood.

Thank you!