[Solved][b8][IWD:EE] "Require speciality mages to memorize at least one spell per level from their speciality school" spilling over to multiclassed Cleric spells

When creating a Cleric/Conjurer, it correctly asks me to memorize at least one conjuration spell for the mage spells, but it's also requiring me to pick a conjuration _cleric_ spell in the respective dialog.

Additionally, when prompted to pick the mage specialty, I was only given four options - Conjurer, Diviner, Enchanter and Transmuter. Which is _100% correct_ since this is a half-elf and the other four are either human-only or human/gnome only 😆. Excellent work, DavidW 👍.

Edited by marco_costa
fixed in Beta 9
2 hours ago, DumbTheBad said:

I tried the hotfix and it didn't work (though I'm guessing this is because it was for IWD:EE)

Not especially, no - I think I was testing on BG2EE, in fact. I'll check if I made a mistake with the upload.

I got this bug on Beta 11. In BG2 it's Aerie. In BG1, I tried with a Cleric/Enchanter. I memorized all spell slots with healing spells. On the last spell slot, all spells were greyed out and I couldn't do anything.