A little confused on starting EET using Project Infninty

I haven't played BG 1-2 in years but had played modded versions before (did a big Picture playthrough, probably like 10 years ago).

Trying to wrap my head around how things are done now and want to make sure I understand it correctly.

First I use DLC merge to merge SoD into my main BG game. Then use Project Infinity to add the EET mod and any other mods I want (Ascension, Tweaks, etc). I think that's all worked.

Now when I click 'Run game' in PI with EET selected it launches and starts BGII. Do I change the loader to BG1, complete it and SoD then load my game as 'EET' only when I'm moving onto BGII (but still allowing me to access BGI content)?

Thanks for any help, I'm wondering if I've missed something. 

Edited by Adamvs_Maximvs
10 hours ago, Adamvs_Maximvs said:

Do I change the loader to BG1, complete it and SoD then load my game as 'EET' only when I'm moving onto BGII (but still allowing me to access BGI content)?

The idea of EET is that you do not need to load anything into anything when moving on to BGII when playing. Like mentioned, the BG1(+SoD) resources were all included into the former BGII folder (now EET), and you play them by launching EET (aka the former BGII game), and you'll just stay inside the game for the BGII transition.