All the extra spell slots

I hesitated to make a thread about this since it's still in beta and I haven't seen that 'difficulty' or 'balance' is really part of the equation so much as the rule of cool is in effect. However since reading your discord post about how you can just ignore things I have decided to give it a go ahead. It's also about a conflict with another one of your mods -- not in the code, but in the concept.

Basically, I do not have to rest very much. I have Provisions cranked to InsanePlus and I still leave dungeons with an extra rest most times. The only times I've ran out of rest are when I forgot that resting in your own stronghold doesn't replenish your provisions. I'm 99% sure the issue is my mage and cleric/mage just rarely seem to run out of steam. Doesn't matter if I'm using Edwin (he is stratospherically OP now btw) or Nalia or Aerie, I just don't run out of slots. I think they could be dialed back significantly for arcane casters as it has contributed a lot to powercreep in combination with the bonus spell slots from the feats and then the items running around out there. Maybe not bard, but mage definitely. Arcane magic is significantly stronger than divine magic, with or without spell revisions installed, and I think that's the biggest reason 2e never gave mages bonus spell slots for being smarter.