[Beta 9] UI issues

System: EET

Using the standard UI from EET (should be classical BG2EE) I can not access the two Blackguard-Kits. Changing to the "Dragonspear UI" (not the mod) that is optionally included in EET I can access both Kits as Paladin-Kits. But this UI is so crappy with additional text (K and O values??) after the classnames that, well, I won't use it. 

But definitely the UI is relevant for such problems. Maybe I try to install another UI to make some more checks. 

I can't reproduce this - I get offered both kits on a standard EET install with the classical UI, both if I do a minimal install of just that component and Revised Paladins, and if I check my full install of ToF on EET.

Where do you have EET_end installed - before or after ToF? I have it before.

Posted (edited)

And I have to correct the first post: it is numbers für K and C (Kit and Class?). I also see them displayed in the dialog to change the kit from NPC_EE mod. 

To give same examples: 

Transmuter{K=29,C=1}

Militant Invoker{K=79,C=1}

And fun fact: selecting weapon proficiencies in this NPC_EE book process I got the dialog line: "subrace stat - should not be visible" ;)

Edited by maus