Small Bug with Revised HLAs and Minor Abilities but with way to manage.

I think I've seen another person once atleast mention that on leveling up in the beginning of the Abilities screen is empty which soft locks the game as you can't go back or foward or anything.

At first I thought this might be incompatibility with another mod I had personally but then notice this was only happening to me in SOA or TOB (or any campaign the player doesn't start at level 1)

I discovered that if I made a charecter in BG campaign (since I'm using EET) and used console to give the Charecter 2500 Exp which is to get to level 2, then the abilities screen didn't bug out and the minor abilities appeared like normal. 

If I then transferred this Charecter to TOB or SOA or whatever other campaign, and leveled them to lets say 5mil EXP (TOB) then the abilities issue didn't happen anymore.

@DavidW I just want to say this workaround doesn't work for cleric or druid classes.

Instead If to get the Divine Class Abilities to show, I have to make a separate game where I create a fighter and level them to level 2.

If I do that then open a new game with a divine caster, then I can level that divine caster to Level 2 but upon pressing the abilities button, the abilities doesnt show, instead the game acts like I pressed the Enlightment ability for the divine caster already and I can just play the game as normal.

I know you're obviously trying to fix this ,so I felt I should mention it too, as maybe it helps pinpoint where to look in the code.

@DavidW I apologise if I've wasted your time.

I did some testing with my install and realised thr issue was from my Faith and Powers install bugging out your minor and High level Abilities component.

I read that other spere systems were incompatible with ToF in the readme so I thought that if I didn't install any of the Class or Sphere stuff of ToF and just the abilities components, I would be fine.

I then read around and saw in the past versions that ToF had an issue with LeUI which is why I thought the issue was from TOF and not the any mods on my install.

But on testing things out, I've now determined that it's from FnP bugging the abilities components out.

Sorry again.