A bug in Anomen's armor?

Budgie

The description for Anomen's armor says it can cast Sunray once per day, and gives Negative Plane Protection while worn. My problem is that it refuses to cast Sunray (the "use item" button is grayed out) and the Negative Plane Protection wears off five rounds after he puts the armor on, as per the Priest spell. Taking the armor off and putting it back on again gives back the Negative Plane Protection... but only for another five rounds.

Since this is kind of a major thing, I'm thinking maybe the problem is on my end, so the other mods I have installed are: Divine Remix, G3 Anniversary Mod, G3 Tweak Pack, Kivan of Shilmista, NPC Kitpack, Oversight, P&P Celestials, Song and Silence, SP Collection, and Ascension.

Odd, I thought I fixed this a while ago (long before NPC Tweak was at G3, even)... must have ended up shipping old code at some point. Infact, I even seem to remember someone mailing me a fixed file. Let's see if I can dredge out my old passwords and find some old mail...

EDIT: Or maybe my mail was deleted because I haven't logged in lately. Damn. Ok, I'll look at this in the near future (I seem to remember the problem with the NPP being that I was using the wrong effect, not sure about the Sunray, though).

Guest Big Joe

I have just hade Anomen do his Order thing, so i get the armor... but he cant put it on??? WTF!!! :O

I can be some other pack's i have installed(Batnerpack,DungenBeGone,NMBeuty,NPC_Tweak,NPC-Flirt,NPCKIT,Kitanya,Rolles,AshesOfFembres). The same thing happend with Anomens family helmet, but not shield.... :D

Any hepl or tips would be appreciated

Big Joe :D

I have just hade Anomen do his Order thing, so i get the armor... but he cant put it on??? WTF!!!  :D

I can be some other pack's i have installed(Batnerpack,DungenBeGone,NMBeuty,NPC_Tweak,NPC-Flirt,NPCKIT,Kitanya,Rolles,AshesOfFembres). The same thing happend with Anomens family helmet, but not shield.... :O

Any hepl or tips would be appreciated

Do you have the latest version of NPC-Tweak installed? Until last versoin, this problem showed up with NPC Kit installed, since we were disallowing kitted clerics from using his stuff (since he isn't kitted in the default game), and I've been waiting for confirmation that it was actually fixed.

Archived