help: How to Alter Armor Restriction for a kit?

Fgzm

:D hi guys i just downloaded Near Infinity and started browsing throght the game files and wondered (asuming it wont bother u that is, or it wont spend all you time lol) is there a way to edit the armor restrictions of kits or main classes and what tools do i need to get in order to do this? ;) , you seeim new to the site and would really apreciate if u could explain "how to", im no moder but i've been playing the game for really some time now ( i think im younger than most people that played this game when it came out, in fact i only heard about a a couple of years ago) and i belive its the best Rpg Dnd game it has been done in a while, so i think with everyone and their cat doing Mods, romances, npc kits, etc, its about time that i at least learn the basic( or something at all) about the fine art of moding even if it's realy a small bit, any advice or reply would be apreciated ;):D

ps: sorry if u cant understand me, my english sucks its kind of rusted i've havent used it in a while, in case im asking the wrong way plz tell me and i'll go get a dictionary to xpress myself better :D

ps2: im new to this so i canse in violated some forum rule or policy just tell me and i'll try not to do it again

---------

Time is what keeps things from happening all at once

In the first part of the Kit Creation Series Cam explains the limits that Infinity engine sets to creating new kits. You can find it here. There are 4 parts in that tutorial that explain how to create a new kit and install it with WeiDU. It can look a bit scary if you're new to modding, but trust me, it's really simple.

Near infinity is a good tool for gathering information and browsing the files. Other than that you'll need an ordinary text editor (such as Context). You can find WeiDU here.

In the first part of the Kit Creation Series Cam explains the limits that Infinity engine sets to creating new kits. You can find it here. There are 4 parts in that tutorial that explain how to create a new kit and install it with WeiDU. It can look a bit scary if you're new to modding, but trust me, it's really simple.

Near infinity is a good tool for gathering information and browsing the files. Other than that you'll need an ordinary text editor (such as Context). You can find WeiDU here.

:D:D hey thnx alot for directing me there, at first i read throught the guide and didn't understand a bit but after reading it more slowly its quite easy and its very well explained, my congrats to the author ;) , ironically what i was lookig for it was right in the begining and it was quite simple(well actually i just aplied one of the main class restrictions and problem solved) its not moding but at least its a start ;) thnx again! :D:D am quick learner so with trial and error+this guide i'll eventually get it done :D:D

Archived