Mac .command file won't run

Guest marbre

Guest Guest

Option #6 in weidu updates mods. I selected this and it went throught the motions of updating. Are you saying that this doesn't really work? Secondly, I guess I need to create a shell script with your code and run the shell script, correct?

Option #6 in weidu updates mods. I selected this and it went throught the motions of updating. Are you saying that this doesn't really work? Secondly, I guess I need to create a shell script with your code and run the shell script, correct?

The auto-update shipped with the Mac installer doesn't work correctly, due to a misplaced variable. Now that I read it, you need to change in line 38

version_plist="188"

with

version_plist="192"

and then run it. If you use that, there's no need to run the command line I gave you.

Guest Guest

Thanks Bigg. Here's the first couple lines when running the setup script:

[./setup-song_and_silence] WeiDU version 192

[On this architecture, WeiDU does not auto-update.

You must ensure that you have the most recent version.]

[./setup-song_and_silence] Using scripting style "BG"

Looks like that worked!

The auto-update shipped with the Mac installer doesn't work correctly, due to a misplaced variable. Now that I read it, you need to change in line 38

version_plist="188"

with

version_plist="192"

and then run it. If you use that, there's no need to run the command line I gave you.

I'll update this when 193 comes out. Let me know if you notice anything else.

Archived