Problems Tutu Tweaks

Guest Sloktor

Guest Sloktor

I installed EasyTutu and all went well but when i tried to install Tutu-Tweaks i started getting some errors during installation. I've sent the Debug file to the address mentioned. Now i got troubles with the Unlimited Ammo Stacks. I installed it but everything is still as it used to be in 10 or 20 stacks. Tried reinstalling the ammo stacking part of the mod but it wont help.

Anyone got an idea on what might be the problem let me know. If you need more info ill help as good as i can.

Hello -

I installed EasyTutu and all went well but when i tried to install Tutu-Tweaks i started getting some errors during installation. I've sent the Debug file to the address mentioned. Now i got troubles with the Unlimited Ammo Stacks. I installed it but everything is still as it used to be in 10 or 20 stacks. Tried reinstalling the ammo stacking part of the mod but it wont help.

Anyone got an idea on what might be the problem let me know. If you need more info ill help as good as i can.

You are in fact installing Tutu Tweaks to your EasyTutu folder (C:\Program Files\BaldursGateTutu by default), and not to your BG2 folder, right?

Archived