Spellhold help

Guest greendagger9900@yahoo.com

Guest greendagger9900@yahoo.com

Umm Hi guys I am using the amber v1.1 and have encountered a problem in spellhold that was not listed on Amber v2 corrections. I go to rest for the slayer change and instead of amber talking it is vicoina is this suppose to happen and has this been fixed. I am currently downloading Amber V2 and hope that this has been fixed. The mod is great besides that.

No, the rest interjection for slayer changes has not been altered in v2. The reason you're getting Viconia instead of Amber is that Amber has stricter conditions for that interjection than Viconia.

While for Viconia it is enough that the ViconiaRomanceActive variable is set to 1 (early) or 2 (serious), Amber will only interject if her romance has progressed to the serious stage. Note, that if all three Bioware-girls were in you party and had their RomanceActive variable set to 1 (which is possible in the early stages of their romances) you would still get Viconia's interjection because of the Bioware-girls, her conditions are checked first.

Archived