Problem with Umar hills quest (Temple Ruins)

Elurin

For some reason the two spots in the Temple ruins area; The first one, right outside the entrance (with the mirror that activates the gem) and the second one inside the dungeon (where you have to take the gem) -- where the shadows are supposed die when they get close to it; they ignore it.

I don't know for sure that it has anything to do with Amber, it's just that she's the only mod i have installed other than my Kit and the XP mod.. It's a fresh install of BGII.

Also..

I was going to report an issue where during Amber's random flirts she'd only want to spout the line:

(Amber takes your hand and entwines her long fingers between yours. You walk in silence for a moment, just enjoying the company of each other.)

"I don't think that i have ever cared about anyone like i care about you, Elurin. You do know that, don't you?"

Like i said i was *going* to report it :blush:

She said that line about 5 times in a row, and i thought she was stuck on it, but when i loaded the game up today to copy the exact line to report the problem, she decided to say something else instead!

heh, go figure.. i guess it's just a crazy coincidence that that particular line came up so many times in a row.

Hmmm. Amber initiated flirts are supposed to happen only once per flirt. I'll take a look there's probably typo in the variable that marks the flirt has been used.

I'm 100% certain the Amber is nothing to the spshadow.bcs or spshadom.bcs which are two trap scripts that kill the shadows.

Hmmm. Amber initiated flirts are supposed to happen only once per flirt. I'll take a look there's probably typo in the variable that marks the flirt has been used.

I'm 100% certain the Amber is nothing to the spshadow.bcs or spshadom.bcs which are two trap scripts that kill the shadows.

I wonder what the heck is making the shadow area not work right? :hm:

I've never seen that happen before.. though it's installed on a different system now. But i wouldn't think the computer would be the cause of such a specific problem.

oh well.. a few extra shadows to kill is no real problem :blush:

Archived