Amber's quests

hkleberry

Hello...How many quest does the Amber mod have? thanks P.S. Can she have a romance with a thief?

Well, it depends on how you count them. Most of them are not "quests" in the traditional sense, i.e. when you get a mission to go off somewhere and do something, but rather things that just happen to you or things that Amber wants to do when she is in your party. "A few little ones" might be a good answer. Amber is not a very quest-oriented mod. We have hopes of doing more "quest content" in ToB (which is sadly devoid of side quests), but that remains to be seen.

And yes, she can have a romance with a thief character. There are no class restrictions as to the development of the relationship between Amber and a PC.

Hello...How many quest does the Amber mod have? thanks P.S. Can she have a romance with a thief?

Well, it depends on how you count them. Most of them are not "quests" in the traditional sense, i.e. when you get a mission to go off somewhere and do something, but rather things that just happen to you or things that Amber wants to do when she is in your party. "A few little ones" might be a good answer. Amber is not a very quest-oriented mod. We have hopes of doing more "quest content" in ToB (which is sadly devoid of side quests), but that remains to be seen.

And yes, she can have a romance with a thief character. There are no class restrictions as to the development of the relationship between Amber and a PC.

Thank you...I did the quest to get her out of prison,then her braclet,then her kidnapping,is that all of them?

Archived