Problem with romancing 2nd player

Guest wooo

Okay, I'm trying to get amber to romance the second player from the multiplayer game, and i dont know if it will work or not. I read somewhere that theres a dialogue option the first time you talk to her about introducing her to your sidekick, but i dont see that option ANYWHERE. I also changed my main characters int. to 10, so that she would move on to the 2nd player, but I can't initiate talk with my 2nd player? is this normal?

What are the player2's stats? Did you change the player1's intelligence before or after installing Amber? You can also check the value of a global variable called M#AmberMatch.

The option to introduce Amber to the player2 is in the joining dialogue, but it won't show up if Player 2 isn't male, isn't a PC (as opposite to an NPC), or his charisma and intelligence are not 12 or more. However, missing that option does not mean that she won't start romancing player2 - if player1 isn't eligible she will check out player2 automatically. But, if your player1 was first agreeable and they you changed his intelligence later and missed the dialogue option it's possible that Amber's romance might have gotten sidetracked.

Hmm. My 2nd playable character has 18 int and 14 charisma. He is male, and i created him in multiplayer, but i moved the file to single player game. The very first talk, I never see anything about introducing my sidekick. Is it supposed to be before or after you tell her about rescuing Imoen/Hunting down Irenicus?

After I had Amber installed, and right before I went to talk to her, I changed my PC's int. to 10. I havn't played since this morning, but I guess I'll play a little to see if she will try to romance my second character instead. Can you use the ssecond playable character and force-talk Amber? Or can only the Main Playable Character?

Thanks for the help!

Hmm. My 2nd playable character has 18 int and 14 charisma. He is male, and i created him in multiplayer, but i moved the file to single player game. The very first talk, I never see anything about introducing my sidekick. Is it supposed to be before or after you tell her about rescuing Imoen/Hunting down Irenicus?

After I had Amber installed, and right before I went to talk to her, I changed my PC's int. to 10. I havn't played since this morning, but I guess I'll play a little to see if she will try to romance my second character instead. Can you use the ssecond playable character and force-talk Amber? Or can only the Main Playable Character?

Thanks for the help!

Do you have a savegame before Amber joins? If you can send a copy of it to me I can take a look at what's keeping Amber from romancing player2.

The 'introduce' dialogue option is in the same block as the look for Imoen/ hunt for Irenicus. If Amber is romancing player2, he is able to force talk Amber (the player1 is able to do that too, but he/she will have limited topics available).

Archived