Gminion and Yminion compatibility

Ithildur

There are summon scripts that comes with the SlimGseries package put out by Yovaneth. I have sgseries installed just before Eseries, and have not noticed any obvious problems so far, but just to be sure, are there any known compatibility issues between the two versions?

Sometimes it seems like the summons don't behave quite as intelligently as they could be, and I have to control them to cast spells that won't be useless (nymphs seem to cast mental domination a lot, where hold monster or such would be much more appropriate, etc)

There are summon scripts that comes with the SlimGseries package put out by Yovaneth. I have sgseries installed just before Eseries, and have not noticed any obvious problems so far, but just to be sure, are there any known compatibility issues between the two versions?

Sometimes it seems like the summons don't behave quite as intelligently as they could be, and I have to control them to cast spells that won't be useless (nymphs seem to cast mental domination a lot, where hold monster or such would be much more appropriate, etc)

Hmm, while I'm at it, I wonder if severe problems would arise from having eseries/gminions installed and also having uscript installed which has it's own set of minion scripts...

Archived