put my curiosity at ease!

Guest a friend of a friend

Guest a friend of a friend

Just curious but if you would be so kind as to post kinda your plans for the mod in the upcoming months. I'm a writer, and I know better than anyone that you can't rush these types of things but I'm just looking for generals.

Are you trying to complete the mod first? Fix all the bugs etc.? Then write Throne of Bhaal? Are you writing Throne of Bhaal right now? ;) has it been postponed? :D

Just a general idea! Thanks so so much!

P.S. If you have played the mod, and don't feel like it would be such a burden as to post an in-depth review of good/hit and not good/miss, I know at least myself and a bunch of friends would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Are you trying to complete the mod first?

No, not really. I'm not specifically planning to add any new content to SoA apart from the much requested 'I love you'-opportunity for the PC. Though if I come up with something good I'll definitely add it to the SoA portion of the mod.

Fix all the bugs etc.?

I hope that there are no more serious issues around, though small fixes might always get added whenever new version is made for some other reason (like adding a translation).

Are you writing Throne of Bhaal right now? ;) has it been postponed? :D

Yes. But I'm also working on getting the Corthala Romantique done, so it will take while. I do have my roadmap planned for Amber, so I do know approximately how much is still to be done.

has it been postponed? :D

Not really, but since I have not set a release date of any kind, it's sort of impossible for it to be postponed. ;)

P.S. If you have played the mod, and don't feel like it would be such a burden as to post an in-depth review of good/hit and not good/miss, I know at least myself and a bunch of friends would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Here are two:

Undertaker's review. (Based on beta, does not really contain any spoilers.)

Pekka's review. (Based on v 1.1, contains many spoilers.)

Archived