BG2 order of installation

awbeer

I don't know what exactly you are looking for, but this topic over at SHS has some info if you want to create a 'mega-install': http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?showtopic=22224

In general, if you don't want to use any of the 'big' mods listed there (BP,BGT,TDD,SOS,CTB,NEJ) - this will be your basic order:

- first the BG2_fixpack

- second all other mods you want to install (NPCs, small quests,...)

- lastly BG2_tweaks

For them to work properly:

- make sure all your mods are Weidu (but most of them should be these days)

- generally any mod which has a status: completed, should work properly apart of an occasional bug here or there. Best to check known issues posts in the forums or readmes of the mods you are interested in - and see if you can live with those.

- I wouldn't recommend installing Betas or Alphas if you haven't some serious knowledge of IE modding and bugfixing.

- check the compatibilty part of each readme before you install! Installing two incompatible mods won't do much good.

I don't know what exactly you are looking for, but this topic over at SHS has some info if you want to create a 'mega-install': http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?showtopic=22224

In general, if you don't want to use any of the 'big' mods listed there (BP,BGT,TDD,SOS,CTB,NEJ) - this will be your basic order:

- first the BG2_fixpack

- second all other mods you want to install (NPCs, small quests,...)

- lastly BG2_tweaks

For them to work properly:

- make sure all your mods are Weidu (but most of them should be these days)

- generally any mod which has a status: completed, should work properly apart of an occasional bug here or there. Best to check known issues posts in the forums or readmes of the mods you are interested in - and see if you can live with those.

- I wouldn't recommend installing Betas or Alphas if you haven't some serious knowledge of IE modding and bugfixing.

- check the compatibilty part of each readme before you install! Installing two incompatible mods won't do much good.

i got most of the mods, spell hold megs looks like it is for bg1. i have downloaded 20 mods i just have to check to see if they are weidu or beta, thanx for the help.

Archived