Hmm

Guest Shade

Guest Shade

A munted question really but I've gotten past the talk about giving stars to her dead friends and its been (absolutely) ages and nothings happening. So the question is.... have I done something wrong and not gone somewhere I'm supposed to, is it a bug or is it a compatability thing. (For the record I have: The crossmod banter pack, banter pack, flirt pack, Solaufein, Kelsey, Tsujatha, Saerileth, Fade and the fix packs for SOA and TOB.) Any ideas?

Likely it'll be some stupid thing and I'll wanna shoot myself for missing it but any help would be appreciated.

Have you asked how she's doing? Choose the 'How are you dong Amber?' dialogue option from the player initiated talk menu. The talk you mentioned that you got last so far is a 'floating' talk - a separate talk from the main talk track that has it's own conditions and triggers. Do you remember what she said before that?

Guest Shade

Sorry it's been awhile so no I don't remember what was b4 that star talk but whenever I ask her how she's doing she says she's not doing so well cause she feels like something bad is about to happen. Of course she's been saying that for ages and had nothing come of it which is why I'm wondering whats up with her.

Sorry it's been awhile so no I don't remember what was b4 that star talk but whenever I ask her how she's doing she says she's not doing so well cause she feels like something bad is about to happen. Of course she's been saying that for ages and had nothing come of it which is why I'm wondering whats up with her.

Okay, have you been in Athkatla (not Government or Temple) recently or in Trademeet? If not you should go to either of them. If you have been to those places, but nothing has happened please send me a savegame to <amber@welho.net>.

Guest Shade

Well I've been literally everywhere I can go with no success but I tried again for good measure....still nothing. Here's where we hit problem no. 2 The computer I'm using for this is a dinosaur and can't cope with emailing the save. ;) (Go figure on why! If it were my computer...which I'm really beginning to miss....there wouldn't BE a problem! ;) )Sooo since the problem seems to be a someONE more than someWHERE is it possible to manually spawn whoever they are in with the console? If so the code would be appreciated so I can see if that would get things rolling again. If not then mores the pity but I'll just go on and keep laughing at the other interactions she has. :D:(

Hi, it will probably be enough if you could send the baldur.gam file from the savegame you tried to send (open the folder of the savegame in question). That's where the variables and such are saved. It's relatively small file, so it sending it shouldn't cause problems.

Hi, sorry to be a pain but I've encountered a similar problem - no talking after the stars chat and it has been a good old while since that happened. The last one I remember before that was the Bounty notice talk but there may have been one or two since, I'm not entirely sure... When I ask her how she's doing she mentions wanting to sleep under open skies but I've rested outside plenty and it stays the same. I have been to all the places you suggested earlier in the thread recently and still nothing so am just wondering if there is anything else I can do.

Other mods... G3 fix pack, Quest Pack, Banter Pack, NPC Flirt pack and Unfinished Business... pretty sure that's it.

Enjoying Amber a lot so far so any help would be gladly appreciated ;)

Hi, sorry to be a pain but I've encountered a similar problem - no talking after the stars chat and it has been a good old while since that happened. The last one I remember before that was the Bounty notice talk but there may have been one or two since, I'm not entirely sure... When I ask her how she's doing she mentions wanting to sleep under open skies but I've rested outside plenty and it stays the same. I have been to all the places you suggested earlier in the thread recently and still nothing so am just wondering if there is anything else I can do.

Other mods... G3 fix pack, Quest Pack, Banter Pack, NPC Flirt pack and Unfinished Business... pretty sure that's it.

Enjoying Amber a lot so far so any help would be gladly appreciated ;)

If you could send a save game where this problem occurs (i.e. your current save game) to amber@welho.net, I can take a look and try to find out what's holding her back.

Okey dokey, sent the save game a few days back. Thanks for offering to take a look and hope it got through ok.

Romy

Can you send it again, because I don't think that got that email? ;)

Guest Romy

Ahhh, no problem... My account has been rollicking about (in no good way) quite a bit recently. Email is re-sent, and hopefully with considerably more success than last time ;)

Archived