About This File
This mod adds many options to those who use rogues and bards in Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, BG2: Shadows of Amn (with or without the expansion pack Throne of Bhaal), Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, and with the mod conversions Baldur's Gate Trilogy and Baldur's Gate Tutu. The mod makes several changes to thieves and bards as well as offering new items, merchants, and kits. The standalone Sharpshooter Thief Kit mod has been deprecated as it is now included in the Song and Silence mod.
What's New in Version v9 See changelog
- Added compatibility for IWDEE
- Fixed bug where Nalia and Imoen would not get the S&S version of the Adventurer kit when used in conjunction with NPC Kitpack
- The bard songs of the Gypsy and Dirgesinger have had their areas of effect upped to match the bardsong of Jesters (15' radius)
- The curse spell of the Gypsy no longer reports 'Bless' on its target
- The Gypsy bardsong can now be resisted by elven sleep/charm resistance (if installed from Fixpack or the EEs); the spell will also no longer apply effects or require saving throws from non-humanoids