can't install Amber mod

Guest Rubberduck

Guest Rubberduck

Hi there,

i didn't manage to install the mod at all. Using a mega install containing the following mods:

bg2+tob+bp177+sos+tdd+ts

Everytime i tried to install it stopped during the installation process saying something like "...file xyz is not found at the correct place....".

Any clues? Would like to try her out in my next game.

Where are the files and folder that you unpacked from the amber-v24.zip file that you downloaded? The files setup-amber.exe, setupamber.tp2 and the folder called amber should all be in your main bg2 folder.

It would also be helpful if you send a copy of setup-amber.debug file. It's not included in the download package; it's created to the same place where the setup-amber.exe is located when you try to install the mod. You can send it to amber@welho.net or open it in any text editor and copy-paste it's contents here.

Guest Guest
Where are the files and folder that you unpacked from the amber-v24.zip file that you downloaded? The files setup-amber.exe, setupamber.tp2 and the folder called amber should all be in your main bg2 folder.

It would also be helpful if you send a copy of setup-amber.debug file. It's not included in the download package; it's created to the same place where the setup-amber.exe is located when you try to install the mod. You can send it to amber@mbnet.fi or open it in any text editor and copy-paste it's contents here.

They've been exactly in the named main bg2 folder.

Will try her out again next time i install the mega mod. Actually i'm playing a different path so it'll take some time.

I'll send you the debug file. Hopefully i don't have to :)

Archived