Nyalee question

Guest Nihonzashi

Guest Nihonzashi

Hopefully I'm not repeating someone elses question. I tried looking through the forums, but didn't see anything.

Anyway, I'm at the part where Nyalee offers to get rid of Tazok's heart. I'm a bit confused, though, because Kivan never said anything about it. I was just wondering if its just a glitch with my game, or of he really doesn't say anything.

Thanks for the help! And i really like the mod! Out of the mods I've played, its certianly my favorite. I love how often he comments on what is going on. I always thought the npcs were too quiet.

If you didn't do a Tazok's heart quest in SoA, she shouldn't ask about it. It sounds like a bug for me to put on the list to clean out, but it should not affect your game play.

Thanks for your kind words, and if you are interested in more talkative NPCs, then most of the 'newgen' NPCs, like Amber or Xan will have a lot of scenery and friendship dialogues :)

Guest Guest

Yeah, I did the Tazok's heart quest is SOA and got through the part where he lost his constitution.

Whith Nyalee, Kivan gets his Con back and looses Tazok's heart, he just doesn't say anything about it.

Sorry, I ment he did not comment on the lack of Tazok's heart once Nyalee took it away.(I did complete the Tazok's heart part in SOA) I just thought he might have dailog once it is gone since it bothered him so much in SOA so I just thought I'd check! Thanks again

Archived