NPC Happiness / Mod-friendly Script Editing

Skye

Happiness is set by reputation with values read from happy.2da but for the npc I am creating that table makes no sense whatsoever. I thought about fixing it with a script but there seem to be no functions dealing with happiness, only triggers. Is there anyway I can control the mood of the character?

You can't really get your NPC to not use the same 2da tables as the rest of the party-joinables.

The best you can do is keep them from quitting over reputation and give them a sound set that better reflects their their true mood.

Meh, I forgot about breaking point handled by dplayer2.bcs. Is there any way to add to existing condition blocks within a script using WeiDU? Or is there a way to make a new block that prevents the other two from triggering? I could just overwrite it but I'd like to make this as other-mod-friendly as possible.

Ah, that one. I've seen and passed it several times ;) Well thanks for taking the time ;)

I had no idea it was that simple, I was looking for a command like REPLACE_TEXTUALLY but I guess I just didn't notice it. I should really learn to read more carefully. ;)

Archived