Spell progression tables?

benz

I've scoured the readme files and forums, but haven't been able to find the actual tables that version 4 of the Tweak pack uses for the "Alter * Spell Progression Table" and "Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table" components.

I still have the readme from Tweaks v.2. I assume that the P&P option for these components in v.4 match the deprecated P&P Spell Progression Tables from v.2. The version change history implies that no change to the actual tables was made. Anyone know for certain?

What are the "Un-Nerfed" tables? I haven't been able to find these anywhere.

These should really be posted somewhere. Assuming that I didn't just miss them somewhere, I would be happy to paste the P&P progression tables from the v.2 readme to this thread, assuming that those are the correct tables. Can anyone find the "Un-Nerfed" tables?

I've scoured the readme files and forums, but haven't been able to find the actual tables that version 4 of the Tweak pack uses for the "Alter * Spell Progression Table" and "Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table" components.

What are the "Un-Nerfed" tables? I haven't been able to find these anywhere.

I got bored and looked though the .tp2 to find the links to the actual tables. For those who are interested, you can look at the unNerfed tables in the BG2_Tweaks/2da/ directory, under the file names un_MxSpl***.2DA (where *** = Brd, Dru, Prs, Src, or Wiz).

The tables for the PnP style progression tables are in the same directory, file names MxSpl***.2DA (where *** = Brd, Dru, Prs, or Wiz).

If I might make a humble suggestion, would the caretakers of the Tweaks mod please list these tables in the readme? I doubt most users are interested in poking through 2da files to see the details of what they want to install.

Archived