A few lines to translate

DavidW

Anyone feel like giving me translations of these lines into Spanish, German or Polish?

@2506=~You might have cleared out Firewine Bridge, but there's more than one ogre mage on the Sword Coast who can see why Jenkal is worth keeping around!~

@2507=~A short way down this low, narrow corridor, it is blocked by a sturdy iron door that has been barred from the other side. You will have to find another way around.~

(NB Jenkal is female)

Polish (encoding CP-1250):

@2506=~You might have cleared out Firewine Bridge, but there's more than one ogre mage on the Sword Coast who can see why Jenkal is worth keeping around!~

Mogłeś oczyścić ruiny Firewine, ale wyobraź sobie, że na Wybrzeżu Mieczy nie tylko jeden ogrzy mag zdaje sobie sprawę, dlaczego Jenkal jest warta zachodu!

@2507=~A short way down this low, narrow corridor, it is blocked by a sturdy iron door that has been barred from the other side. You will have to find another way around.~

W dół prowadzi krótki, wąski korytarz, na jego końcu drogę zamykają masywne, żelazne drzwi, zakratowane z drugiej strony. Będziesz musiał<PRO_HESHE> poszukać innej drogi.

Thanks!

How about

@74=~Remove spells not in BG1~

Actually, come to think of it would you mind adding those three lines to your .tra file and just reposting it? (I'm worried about damaging the encoding of the breathing marks - I haven't a clue how it works)

Archived