One little bitty teenshy tiny thing to add to Dy's Romance?

Guest Valec Corso

Guest Valec Corso

I'm just wondering if there is any way possible to code in a reaction to Minsc telling you that Dy is dead when you wake up in Irenicus' cage. After all the time that my paladin and her spent together and how willing we BOTH were to die for the other, it felt kind of hollow not being able to express some sort of anguish or grief over her death. If this is possible, I might just have to try my hand at modding in a simple quest. Would anyone be interested in a questline where if you romanced Dy in BGI you could perhaps recover her body and give her (and perhaps Khalid?) a proper burial? It's just not right that the people I fought and bled and loved should have a collapsed tower as their final resting place. They deserve better.

BG1 NPC is dealing with BG1 events only, currently and always. BG2 is - another game.

But - a bit of... Crossmod Banter Pack, maybe?

Or NPC IEP - NPC Interaction Expansion Project, _if_ they do not refer to Dynaheir Romance, but instead just write a few general Dynaheir talks, one of them being, for example. "I loved her. I really loved her. I do not think I shall ever forget her. And she - she loved me, too. She sacrificed herself for me. Minsc, I will always remember that."

Well, I had tried starting up something last year, check out

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?s...ic=6667&hl=

but the problem is i keep getting myself distracted instead of learning some damn coding!!

BG1 NPC is dealing with BG1 events only, currently and always. BG2 is - another game.

But - a bit of... Crossmod Banter Pack, maybe?

Or NPC IEP - NPC Interaction Expansion Project, _if_ they do not refer to Dynaheir Romance, but instead just write a few general Dynaheir talks, one of them being, for example. "I loved her. I really loved her. I do not think I shall ever forget her. And she - she loved me, too. She sacrificed herself for me. Minsc, I will always remember that."

Archived