IWD_Tweaks-v6 - critical problem

Guest PetrusOctavianus

Guest PetrusOctavianus

I had Trials as well as the following mods installed when the game crashed when trying to enter lvl 4 of Dragon's Eye:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name

~AB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auril's Bane Core Files

~AB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Grog's IWD Fixes

~IMPROVEDBAMS/IMPROVEDBAMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Inventory BAMs

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Assorted Fixes

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Weapon Animation Tweaks

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Icon Improvements

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Gems and Potions Require Identification

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Universal Clubs

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2021 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Druids Use 3e Alignment Restrictions (NG, LN, TN, CN, NE)

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells

~G3DALETWEAKS/SETUP-G3DALETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3051 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Reputation Has No Effect, Stores Price Fixed at 100% (Luiz)

So I re-installed the game, since I've read that uninstalling Auril's Bane can be difficult.

Now it worked fine with all the official components installed.

Added Auril's Bane (which I must admit I suspected) and it still worked fine.

Installed improved BAMS and still worked fine.

Installed IWD_Tweaks-v6 - CRASH!

Uninstalled all mod and re-installed IWD_Tweaks-v6 - CRASH!, so no doubt about it being the culprit.

The game auto-saves all-right, then just crashed without warning, but the .exe is not terminated.

I'm from Norway (from a place called Isdal which means Ice Dale, actually) and I always use the English version of mods.

I have no idea what's wrong, but thought I'd let you know.

I will try saving on lvl 4 and re-install IWD_Tweaks-v6. If that fails, try and find version 5 and see if that works.

Archived