Auren V6 Bug Reports

theacefes

Auren makes some comments when we encountered abazigal and suddenly turned hostile. The same thing happened when we encountered Balthazar inside his palace. So for both times i had to kill then ressurect her.

I experienced that, too. Is the fact that Auren is the last person to speak before the battle starts the reason why that's happening?

It looks like a similar occurence that she had in the Copper Coronet. It's an interjection coding mishap...thank you for reporting it. I will release a new fix asap, just a bit busy trying to get a new job here. I promise this will get fixed!

Same problem here. Music starts, she turns to Nalia, but nothing more happens. No wonder, because the script tells her so, but there's no dialogue for LT 4.

SPOILER

Are *he* and *her* supposed to be so weak?

Sorry, can't wait. Have to finish the game and see Auren's epilogue. But she has good chances to become a member of the party again. :) Seriously: A great mod. Thanks for sharing it.

SPOILER

Well, after all the tough talk from Arianna I expected her to be somewhat of a challenge? She was finished very quickly though. Is that why she so desparately needed a good fighter? :):D

You sure about that? My PC was around lvl 26 or so and A. didn't even have much time to defend herself. Maybe something went wrong then - what is she supposed to do?

You sure about that? My PC was around lvl 26 or so and A. didn't even have much time to defend herself. Maybe something went wrong then - what is she supposed to do?

She *should* attack and she should be a fairly okay fighter. At least, she was during *my* tests. *shrugs* but I wouldn't expect a Melissan or the Five level villain or anything similar to that. It's just a small add on mini quest for Auren.

Guest Danilo_Thann
Okay, thanks for the answer. Maybe in order to have a chance she should have challenged Auren (or Nalia? :) ) for a duel? Anyway, thanks again for the mod.

Actually she's a good opponent. You just have to give her some space before attacking her.

I don't think we need another uber strong opponent in ToB. I did her in in one attempt but it wasn't that easy. There are plenty of bad guys in ToB to match your wits with.

So to really fight her at her full potential give her some space, let her finish her dialogue, and give her time to start before you charge.

Same problem here. Music starts, she turns to Nalia, but nothing more happens. No wonder, because the script tells her so, but there's no dialogue for LT 4.

I think I've run into the same issue. The party dealt with "her" (Celestial Fury is such an unfair advantage...), then Yaga Shura and the second Pocket Plane challenge. After that, the first time the group traveled from one area to another (from the Siege Camp to the Marching Mountains, for example), Nalia and Auren would turn towards each other and the music starts up but there is no dialogue. I tried traveling to and from different areas but always got the same result. Should I call a halt and wait for the forthcoming fix, or is this a different problem?

(still diggin' the mod, btw!)

I'm sorry for the long wait. Yes, there are some dialogue bugs in Auren v6 that need fixing, and I'm afraid I'm just at a rather hectic time in RL right now. By mid January or so I should have a new release of Auren. Again I'm real sorry for the delay.

Archived