Merchants are acting Odd

Chev

Merchants doing nutty things. I walk into a store and the merchant drinks a potion in invisibility, another merchant, Arkvisti, the randomly show up while playing attacks while blue (this one was causing a CtD because Elminster (who's animation he uses) has no attack animation). Only these 2 that I have seen odd things so far. Also once when I entered a map two Orcs started attacking each other long before I could see them.

Current WeiDU.log here. I have used BP for a long time and never had this bug and have been using SCSI since it came out for BGT. I have not been using DOQuestPack, but many others have so I don't think it is causing this. This leaves me to believe that SCS II is causing this bug or conflict. I will play on and see what I find. If no one else is having the same bug then it is a conflict/install order problem and not a bug.

:):):)

Walked into another store and the merchant started shooting arrows at me (even hit me once) while he was blue until I started talking to him. Please if anyone else is getting a similar bug please post here.

Gives a new meaning to "hard sell", doesn't it?

Which store?

The store with guy shooting at me and the one who drinks the potion are both are part of Secret of BoneHill and Arkvisti is from BP. None of these have ever attacked me before so it is either (even when I had SCS I installed) a conflict with SCS II and something else installed or a Bug. Don't spend too much time looking into unless others report this bug.

My first install with SCS II I was having a CtD on reaching Beregost (it was saying there was a corrupted BAM), so I did another clean install and when Arkvisti poped up else where and I saw a message that he was attacking me before the CtD. I went in with NI and removed his default script and he stopped attacking me and the CtDs stopped.

Guest EarthquakeDamage
Arkvisti is from BP.

While he may be included in BP, he's actually from another mod. Not sure which one though. He pops up in my install and I certainly don't have BP installed.

Guest Guestation
Arkvisti is from BP.

While he may be included in BP, he's actually from another mod. Not sure which one though. He pops up in my install and I certainly don't have BP installed.

Yes, he is from another mod that Chev has installed, according to the WeiDU log he linked to:

~SETUP-MUNCHMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Munchmod v2.6

True, but it is the newest IA type mod and I had not seen it before. I am planing another install soon and will see if it keeps happening, but if you think that neither SCS II or SCS I from what I have installed then most likely some other mod.

Archived