Since I know there is so many talented people here

Consumer

I seem to recall the reverend of cheese, UU, posting something about this particular combination, but I can't figure out how to make one. ;) Sorry for posting so many useless topics!

EDIT:Damn, that should be are, instead of is in the topic title.

Not properly. ;)

You can, though, give the Sorceror the Use Any Item ability with SK so they can equip your desired weapons. You could edit their weapon proficiencies too. But you couldn't do a true multiclasss.

I seem to recall the reverend of cheese, UU, posting something about this particular combination, but I can't figure out how to make one. :D Sorry for posting so many useless topics!

EDIT:Damn, that should are instead of is in the topic title.

its quite simple...

make a fighter thief multiclass, open up shadow keeper, then change kit to kensai...roll the levels back to zero...

use

"CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP("insert number")"

until you've reached the level of kensai you want, and be sure to choose "use any item" when you reach high level abilites...(critical) and choose the weapons proficiencies you want..

now, when you're satisfied with the level of kensai you want, then open up shadow keeper again, set levels back to zero for both classes, reduce the hp in both current hp and set hp to zero, set attacks per round to 5/2, add proficiencies to the weapons you want grandmastery in, and set class to sorc, and kit to "true class"

the important things are weapons proficiencies, use any item ability, attacks per round, and manually advancing the levels of the starter kensai/thief until you've gotten everything correct....

now you're a sorceror who's inherited the abilities of a kensai... ;);):)

Guest Guest

It might just be because I have the computer skills of a severely retarded goldfish, but I don't consider what you just said 'simple.' ;) Thanks for the help.

Sorry, I forgot to login. The guest above was me, as you might have guessed. I'm now very eager to see how my Kensai/Sorcerer will fare against the horrors of the tactics and improved battle mods.

Archived