A bit of conflict for the Holidays

BigRob

Well, with death awaiting her around every corner, she needs to get some positive male attention while she can. Plus, we can aways count on Jaheira to keep her from getting too big of a head, right? ;)

Can't blame a demi-goddess for gettin' it before Daddy comes home. And yes, Jaheira will be there with the emergency head valve. ;)

great conflict, BigRob!

Oh, so Aklon can make potions then? Nice!

Yep, Aklon will be able to make various potions. You'll need to get his pharmacopoiea back if you want anything more than basic healing potions, and he might need a rare ingedient or two for the more powerful ones, but he'll be able to provide some liquid assistance for the party.

would this be something similar to a thief's Alchemy ability?

Thanks for the positive comment, glad you enjoyed it. :)

Aklon's ability to make potions will be more directed than Alchemy, but the Pharmacopoeia will have some constraints, because I don't want to devalue that particular power.

What I've got in mind is that you activate the Pharmacopoiea and ask Aklon to make potions based on a set of dialogue choices. Aklon then spends some time to make the potions (so waiting around for him to make you a ton of potions will kill time sensitive quests). The more powerful a potion you ask for, the longer time it will take for Aklon to replenish his stock of ingredients before he can make more. In addition, the more powerful potions require you to find certain special ingredients before Aklon can make them. I'll hide those ingredients about the place so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled.

Archived