Kivan

Guest killa

Hello everyone and sorry for my bad english ...

can someone help me?

i can't understand how to romance with kivan(i select every answer that descrive sentiment.. but P#KivanLove=-9

and kivan speaks very little..

can't i accelarate the time?i'm running about AMN without direction ...

please help me!!

thanks

Do you by any chance have another romanced character in the party, such as Anomen, Kelsey, Solaufein, Xan, Tsujatha etc? Having each of them reduces your P#KivanLove. Entering a commited relationship with one of them (ie their romance active going to 2) significantly reduces P#KivanLove. If that's the case you can increase it a bit by breaking up with these characters (ie their romance active goes to 3) and then continuing to treat Kivan nicely. Or resetting the global value.

Do you by any chance have another romanced character in the party, such as Anomen, Kelsey, Solaufein, Xan, Tsujatha etc? Having each of them reduces your P#KivanLove. Entering a commited relationship with one of them (ie their romance active going to 2) significantly reduces P#KivanLove. If that's the case you can increase it a bit by breaking up with these characters (ie their romance active goes to 3) and then continuing to treat Kivan nicely. Or resetting the global value.

Thank you!!

perhaps the problem was soulafein..i didn't think Kivan could 'see' him... my error...

but i have two other question

1) how can i resetting the global value?

2)can i force Kivan to speak? he hardly speaks and i don't understand if i can go on with the story orif I miss something important

sorry to be a nouisance..

thanks again

Well, how did you check the Global value? If you used the console command, just use the SetGlobal instead of GetGlobal; if you used the ShadowKeeper, just type over the new desired value. :)

Check what's your P#KivanInterest is as well. If it's low or you don't have high reputation he usually tends to be the strong and silent type.

Generally he talks when something happens in the game (so just play normally to see these), or when you hit on a topic of interest with him in a talk (ie if you mention Faldorn in the druid grove he will speak to you again about it afterwards). You can check out the pinned Kivan-SoA thread to see the list of all content.

You can also try to initiate his BG1 sequence if you haven't seen it yet from his player-initiated menue by asking him to remind you about the past.

Check out the player-initiated menue for thr area specific remarks as well.

Finally, once you have talked to April in Spellhold (with the high P#KivanLove), sleeping in the forests will unlock the romantic sequence, and ToB will have a more 'traditional' timered sequence for both friendship and love-talks.

Hope that helps!

Archived