BGII Tweaks v6 Error

SnowKing

There is no debug file for BG2-Tweaks, when getting the error there ends up no folder or files for BG2-Tweaks. The error I get when it tries to open the weidu window is:

"Setup-BG2_Tweaks.exe has encountered a problem and nees to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost."

I looked in thw weidu log but it has no mention of BG2-Tweaks in it at all, so I'm not 100% where the problem actually lies.

Guest Deathpoint

Yea, this mod installer is buggy for me too. This should get around all the problems of auto updating and error messages blocking install:

1. Install to a temp directory of your choice that is not your bg2 directory. You will get an error message that says it cannot find the .tlk file. Click enter to close the window.

2. Explore to the temp directory and copy or cut the files and then paste them into your bg2 directory.

3. Run Setup-BG2_Tweaks.exe

4. If there is an autoupdate problem try again, but their shouldn't be. Your error message should also of been avoided.

Hope that helps.

Guest Guest
Yea, this mod installer is buggy for me too. This should get around all the problems of auto updating and error messages blocking install:

1. Install to a temp directory of your choice that is not your bg2 directory. You will get an error message that says it cannot find the .tlk file. Click enter to close the window.

2. Explore to the temp directory and copy or cut the files and then paste them into your bg2 directory.

3. Run Setup-BG2_Tweaks.exe

4. If there is an autoupdate problem try again, but their shouldn't be. Your error message should also of been avoided.

I tried this repeatedly. Only other mod I had in the directory was v6 of the fixpack. It would only ever install when I removed the fixpack items. Infact a lot of the mods I tried had problems when fixpack was in the directory.

Archived