Ineed help to kill immortal monsters

Guest Magnus

Guest Magnus

Hi,iam french and i have problems with baldur.Indeed,some monsters dont die:Kangax,Shangalar,the brain master and the giant fire in level 2 of watchtower.

I know that kangax is supposed to change as demilich but he doesnt.I also know that i must kill fire monsters who protect the giant but it doesn't solve the problem.

Even Clua console doesn'tkill these monsters.I uninstalled my mods but it doesn't change anything.

Here is a list of the mods i installed:Fixpack,Ascension,Redemption,Turnabout,Improvesummons,desecration of souls,oghma quest,underrepresented items,questpackplanarsphere mod.

I know there are some good programmers here and i hope someone will find a solution.

I'm french and i apologize if my english is bad.

For Kangaxx, is everyone in your party protected with a Protection from Undead scroll? If so, he can't see you, and so can't talk to you to make the switch. There's a fix for that in the BG2 Fixpack, available from here. (One of your other mods may have undone the fix. Not sure.)

For the Fire Giant in level 2, he is immortal until you lure all of his pet Fire Elementals into the frozen room south of there and make them freeze. Then he's vulnerable. Did you lure all of them down there. (I believe there are four.)

Not sure what the problem is with Shangalar. Are you trying to kill him before he makes his speech and jumps into the anteroom?

Guest magnus

I know all that but they dont die even if i do what you say.Fixpack doesn'tchange anything,unfortunately.

The monsters remain "nearly dead"("agonisant" in french)but nothing happens.For shandalar,i wait until he talks to me but even after that,i can't kill him.

Someone told me it was because of questpack,but idont know what to do.

Here an other strange problem:Paladins outside the watchtower cast spells on me(paralysis)but their circle is blue(they are not aggresive).

Just a a last favour.Im'building a big city and i need you to go to this link so that my city grows.

http://utopiebelle.miniville.fr/

Please click on "augmenter la population"(it increases the number of people who live in the city"

Archived