Modding Site Problems

Rastor

Both Forgotten Wars and TeamBG seem to be down or running incredibly slow at the moment. Unfortunately, according to Ken TeamBG may not be coming back up again.

You can check for updates and find the latest information here.

Guest Guest

Gah.

OK, then that's why I've been unable to get on TeamBG to download Dark Side of the Sword Coast.

Ummmm, 'scuse me if this is Off-topic, and/or unwelcome, but having found a mirror, and downloading DSotSC, I have a question ...

I've just arrived at the Friendly Arms, and Jaheira and Khalid are 4th level ... is this a DSotSC modification?

Gah.

OK, then that's why I've been unable to get on TeamBG to download Dark Side of the Sword Coast.

Ummmm, 'scuse me if this is Off-topic, and/or unwelcome, but having found a mirror, and downloading DSotSC, I have a question ...

I've just arrived at the Friendly Arms, and Jaheira and Khalid are 4th level ... is this a DSotSC modification?

What level is your character?

Guest Guest

When I arrived there? 1st ... I had Imoen, Montaran and Xzar with me (although I didn't check Montaran and Xzar's level)

This is why it surprised me so much. Not that it's not handy, mind you, and I allowed myself to go on with the rationalisation that Gorion wouldn't send me to neophytes if he was sending me to someone to protect me ... but it was a bit of a surprise.

Thanks for you help, BTW

When I arrived there? 1st ... I had Imoen, Montaran and Xzar with me (although I didn't check Montaran and Xzar's level)

This is why it surprised me so much. Not that it's not handy, mind you, and I allowed myself to go on with the rationalisation that Gorion wouldn't send me to neophytes if he was sending me to someone to protect me ... but it was a bit of a surprise.

Thanks for you help, BTW

Sure thing.

I think I'm going to lock this topic, as it really doesn't serve a purpose anymore (other than telling people that TeamBG is down).

Archived