Tiax quest help.

Patrax

I'm a little confused on how to proceed with this NPC quest. I offered to help Belgin and then I go to talk to the Bounty Hunter Karris. All he does is tell me to come back later and then some funny mentions of noober. When I kill him and all his cohorts I go to the Helm and Cloak and there are no options to tell Belgin the deed is done. Saying I will kill him makes him runaway. I tried reloading offering to help Belgin and then go straight to the Helm and Cloak. I tell him I haven't dealt with Karris yet and then leave. I get no Tiax dialog telling me to kill Belgin as mentioned in the walkthrough. I followed the walkthrough but is there something I'm missing? The only thing I haven't tried is killing Belgin outright.

The only other thing that might be causing problems is that Tiax gave me that talk about doing something evil or he's leaving.

As funny as Tiax is I'd like to finish this quest so I can give him the boot.

Guest Lamya

Patrax,

I Just had the same problem. I used Shadow Keeper to tinker around with the X#TIAXQUEST value under Global Variables until it finally worked when I changed it to a value of 3. Hope this helps you.

Cheers

All he does is tell me to come back later and then some funny mentions of noober. When I kill him and all his cohorts I go to the Helm and Cloak and there are no options to tell Belgin the deed is done.
This means the variable "X#TiaxQuest" didn't get set to three like it should.

For now, please set "X#TiaxQuest" to 3 like suggested, before talking to Kharris:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("X#TiaxQuest","GLOBAL",3)

I will investigate further. EDIT: I found the bug. It was introduced by a code change after the testing (always a bad thing.) It will be fixed.

Thank you very much for reporting!

Archived