Romance active?

Cal Jones

Hi folks. Angelo has the (somewhat dubious) distinction of being my first NPC mod, and so far he's lived up to expectations (and made me laugh out loud on two occassions!)

Now I was wondering when the romance kicks in, as such. My PC is a human female fighter, natural charisma 15 (19 with items), and Anomen is not in the party.

I've flirted with Angelo twice and got the whole "you don't want to do that, I'm a bit of a bastard" response, and asked him all the questions available.

An option for flirt with someone else came up - I figured the purpose of that was to make him jealous but it seemed to make him sulk, and now there are no more flirt options. Does this mean the romance is broken?

Aside from me talking to him, he's had one talk asking if I'd run into Shar-Teel, but nothing else.

Cheers!

OK scratch that, it's active - just hadn't rested outdoors. I hadn't used up my flirts until after the Shar Teel talk so probably just did it in a different order than most peeps (ah, restraint!)

Oh and the cat ears thing? Another LOL moment! :crazyeyes:

OK scratch that, it's active - just hadn't rested outdoors. I hadn't used up my flirts until after the Shar Teel talk so probably just did it in a different order than most peeps (ah, restraint!)

Ah good, good.

Yes, and I think this is true as a general rule--nothing you can do from the flirt menu will break, or have any ill effect on the romance--although you do have to flirt twice to start it.

Oh and the cat ears thing? Another LOL moment! :crazyeyes:

:groucho: Thanks for reminding me that was in there, I had actually forgotten about it (honestly)

Archived