Bugs

1. Tarnesh finished off scared Imoen instead of consentrating on non-scared me (actually, I think it's wise, but I got impression you intended it in other way)

2. Edwin has 3 Magic Missile memorized. However, he does not know Magic Missile. I checked with DTLCEP, and his pre-scs2 version knows Color Spray and Armor and has 2 sprays and 1 armor remembered. Post-scs2 version knows same spells but has 3 MM remembered intead. Weidu.log

1. Tarnesh finished off scared Imoen instead of consentrating on non-scared me (actually, I think it's wise, but I got impression you intended it in other way)

2. Edwin has 3 Magic Missile memorized. However, he does not know Magic Missile. I checked with DTLCEP, and his pre-scs2 version knows Color Spray and Armor and has 2 sprays and 1 armor remembered. Post-scs2 version knows same spells but has 3 MM remembered intead. Weidu.log

Hang on, is this SCS or SCSII? (Tarnesh is in BG1).

The Edwin thing is a failure in the bit of code that rearranges enemy spells: it's supposed to skip joinables but obviously isn't for some reason. I'll chase it at some point; till then, the work around is fairly obvious.

Archived