mac etc.-friendly downloads

Wanderer

This isn't a complaint: G3 is the most platform-friendly mod-site bar none, as far as I'm concerned. Some other places aren't nearly as quick to respond to queries, so I thought I'd check here. There are several prominent mods for which it's difficult to find (up-to-date) non-.exe download formats. These include:

Rogue Rebalancing 3.92 (SHS, updated last night)

D0Tweaks 20 (Pocket Plane - the quest pack also doesn't have one on the main site, though Steve posted a rar file in the forums)

BiggTweaks 2.10 (SHS, though I don't know how many changes or fixes there were from 2.01)

These are sometimes referred to as all but indispensable, so I ask, does anyone have an idea where to find .rar packages?

This isn't a complaint: G3 is the most platform-friendly mod-site bar none, as far as I'm concerned. Some other places aren't nearly as quick to respond to queries, so I thought I'd check here. There are several prominent mods for which it's difficult to find (up-to-date) non-.exe download formats. These include:

Rogue Rebalancing 3.92 (SHS, updated last night)

The Rogue Rebalancing installer is actually created with WinRAR (its a self-extracting archive) so you should be able to unpack it with any unrar tool.

The Rogue Rebalancing installer is actually created with WinRAR (its a self-extracting archive) so you should be able to unpack it with any unrar tool.

Ah, I see now that you're right, and that's also the case with tBtweaks, as I probably should have guessed from the outset. So it's mainly the Pocket Plane ones these days, esp. house of Sim...

Archived