Why no Half Dragons?

Guest dragonxan

Guest dragonxan

Everywhere there are mods for half elves into half wood elves or elves into gold elves and the same for dwarfs and haflings and yet only 2 for humans, Teifling or Aasimir, Why no half-dragons?:)

it wouldn't be that impossible to create the mod, one just has to use the human base making the skin colour red, blue, green, black or whatever colour you want your <CHARNAME> and add a texture or somthing to the skin to give it a scale effect like the Yuan-ti have and give them a breath weapon matching the colour under inate ability's. however i suck at programming so theres no chance of me doing it lol.

Red Knight, the person who made Sheena, had a beta for a Half-Dragon racial kit for PC's. But he recently said he's retiring, so I don't know what happened to it . . . maybe he would at least release the beta?

Guest Dragonxan
Red Knight, the person who made Sheena, had a beta for a Half-Dragon racial kit for PC's. But he recently said he's retiring, so I don't know what happened to it . . . maybe he would at least release the beta?

Well where would i find himto ask him?

Well where would i find him to ask him?
Here is the link to the beta test thing. I saw him in the SHS just a few days ago... Notice though that the Sheena project has been put to the unactive projects category in the blackwyrmlair...

But still, I would say that it's best to try him in Blackwyrmlair first.

Guest Dragonxan
Well where would i find him to ask him?
Here is the link to the beta test thing. I saw him in the SHS just a few days ago... Notice though that the Sheena project has been put to the unactive projects category in the blackwyrmlair...

But still, I would say that it's best to try him in Blackwyrmlair first.

Yea i noticed that, bloody shame but sent hima message so i guess i'll just have to see what happens, shame no one else could do one, it would be a brilliant addition to the game don't you think?

Archived