Salomeya question, spoiler warning

Guest Guest_Levian_*

Guest Guest_Levian_*

Hello! =)

I have a question regarding the Salo romance. I played the game through awhile ago with Peony and Salo in the party and used Peony as the romaantic option. I decided to give the game a run again and was planing my npc to romance Salo this time.

My question is that when I played the first time, after beating Torak, Salomeya said something about chasing him and i got a text that said something similar to "Salomeya seems to be falling in love with NPC" and the same thing happend to Peony with another dialogue. This time though she was quiet after Torak, I am now at the goblin fortress and she hasnt really said much. I still have the flirt options with her in the "P" dialogues. I was wondering if I messed the romance up or maybe she just dosnt like my NPC? Is there anyway to see this? I would appreciate any help or if someone could throw some light for me over the matter. Thanks in advance! :)

Hi, the 'fall in love' message depends on a few things, like timers, liking index etc + scripts sometimes misfire. If you still have the flirts, the romance is still running. But if you don't get romantic dialogues in your player-initiated menue at the start of the next chapter, you might want to check the globals.

Guest Guest_Levian_*

Hello and thanks for the fast answer!

Is there a way to check with the globals right away? I tried Dalekeeper but I am not sure what I am looking for. I see that the Salomeyaliking (not home at now so I cant remember the exact name of the varible) is 9 if that says anything. :)

Well, if it was coded the same way as all other romances I was doing, probably something like P#SalomeyaRomanceActive (don't exist, 1 or 2, are all normal probably), and P#SalomeyaRomanceInactive, which shouldn't be 1 (ie doesn't exist) - and it isn't most likely since she flirts with you.

Salomeya's is a bit different the way it's structured, depending on the events as well as sequential, so I'll take a look tonight to see what I used as a trigger for the match to set up...

er... sorry about rambling. I'll take a look.

Archived