Shar-Teel/Angelo Dialogue

Strontium Dog

I read through the readme of this mod, a while back, and noticed that there was no mention at all of Shar-Teel in the mod, re extra dialogue with her , quests or whatever. This seems strange as, when you have Shar-Teel in your party in BG1, you find out that Shar-Teel is Angelo Dosan's daughter if your party gets captured in the city of Baldur's Cate. So, if one has Shar-Teel in one's party(either from the BG1 game via the BGT mod) or via the NEJ or Darkest Day mods, then, IMO, I think it's necessary to have dialogue between her and Angelo, and maybe even a few extra quests, as a result.

This would be great; and indeed if someone were to make a dedicated Shar-Teel NPC mod, I would be quick to offer to write crossmod content for it. As it stands though, Angelo NPC only interacts with the canon Bioware BGII NPCs (as well as a few custom NPCs via crossmod banter).

Angelo will mention Shar-Teel to the PC, and she may even put in a brief "appearance" in TOB...so to speak. :p

I read through the readme of this mod, a while back, and noticed that there was no mention at all of Shar-Teel in the mod, re extra dialogue with her , quests or whatever. This seems strange as, when you have Shar-Teel in your party in BG1, you find out that Shar-Teel is Angelo Dosan's daughter if your party gets captured in the city of Baldur's Cate. So, if one has Shar-Teel in one's party(either from the BG1 game via the BGT mod) or via the NEJ or Darkest Day mods, then, IMO, I think it's necessary to have dialogue between her and Angelo, and maybe even a few extra quests, as a result.

Archived