Fiend behaviour in an SCS+SR install

Guest guest

How does this work?

Doesn't SCS2 make it so that enemy mages summoning fiends have control over them, and when you summon them you don't? (lopsided, but anyways...)

So how does SR fit into that, considering i read some probs about some death knight and cacofiend spell specifically aswell...

Speaking of which, somewhere here i read that SR makes gate much more powerful and is why cacofiend is the new priest lvl7, wizard lvl 9 spell replacing gate, the question is: Is this the same for enemies? otherwise (in scs2) they would be getting your uber pit fiend over which they have control...

How does this work?

Doesn't SCS2 make it so that enemy mages summoning fiends have control over them, and when you summon them you don't? (lopsided, but anyways...)

So how does SR fit into that, considering i read some probs about some death knight and cacofiend spell specifically aswell...

It works the same way if you have SCS installed, as it copies SR's creatures and creates a custom version for enemies. If you don't install SCS than fiends will behave just like in vanilla.

Speaking of which, somewhere here i read that SR makes gate much more powerful and is why cacofiend is the new priest lvl7, wizard lvl 9 spell replacing gate, the question is: Is this the same for enemies? otherwise (in scs2) they would be getting your uber pit fiend over which they have control...
Enemies will cast the same spells the player does, and thus you're going to see a lot of Death Knights with SCS installed.

Doesn't it actually depend on the installation order? So if you install SCS2 first, you get SP's behavior, while if SP is first, one gets SCS2's behavior.

As the mages cast different spells, so the spell depends on which mod is installed last.

Doesn't it actually depend on the installation order? So if you install SCS2 first, you get SP's behavior, while if SP is first, one gets SCS2's behavior.

As the mages cast different spells, so the spell depends on which mod is installed last.

Not entirely true. The AI summoned fiends won't attack the AI even if SR is installed after SCS (which is highly against well established install recommendations). What would change is that if SR is installed later the AI will summon vanilla's Nabassus instead of Death Knights, as well as vanilla's Glabrezus and Pit Fiends (though SCS's scripts gives them most of their PnP special abilities).

Archived