Spell Thrust & Minor Globe of Inv.

Guest Rychurd

Guest guest
Sorry, just one more thing. These bypassing II changes to antimagic are great and SI: Divination and II are not overpowered now, but I was wondering about SI: Abjuration: Does this stop antimagic attacks (which are almost all abjuration)? I ran into a discussion where you mentioned this: ...

I'm not sure what the status quo is now, since that was almost 2 years ago. How does SR treat this, and does it match SCSII/cause any problems?

I reverteted SI:Abj to work as per vanilla/SCS since V2. I hate it doesn't stop Abjuration spell removals (it doesn't make sense imo), but I have to live with that.

Yes, I see where you are coming from. I do think it's probably better for balance this way though.

Do the spell descriptions of either Spell immunity, or of the antimagic spells note this? It would be good to be reminded in-game, as I often forget these things. One of the best things about this mod is that it tells you exactly what a spell does and is much better than the vanilla versions of some spells which just give vague ideas at times and can be misleading. I didn't see any such mention here: http://www.gibberlings3.net/readmes/readme...ns.html#arcane2 so excuse me if it is in the actual game.

Thanks once again for the prompt replies.

I reverteted SI:Abj to work as per vanilla/SCS since V2. I hate it doesn't stop Abjuration spell removals (it doesn't make sense imo), but I have to live with that.
Yes, I see where you are coming from. I do think it's probably better for balance this way though.

Do the spell descriptions of either Spell immunity, or of the antimagic spells note this?

Eh, no. SI description is too general to show this info (I could do that only if SI:Abj was a stand alone spell), and I felt uncofortable to add a string like "this spell bypasses SI:Abj" to all anti-magic attacks, though you're right, I probably should have.

Archived