WSM question

makmets9

Hi, been using some of the mods here, and I'm generally happy with them.

I installed the WSM at 1680 x 1050 and it works. Yet the taskbar and really small and hard to see everything, I'm not sure if it supposed to be that small.

The other issue is the 'fog of war' are boxes instead of being smooth, and all the icons and weapons and black and distorted. When I put 3d acceleration on that stuff goes away but its back to the normal res. Can I have the wsm and 3d acc together?

Here are a few screenshots of the overall screen and the item screen.

Thanks for your help.

Baldr000.jpg

Baldr001.jpg

Yet the taskbar and really small and hard to see everything, I'm not sure if it supposed to be that small.
It is, as that's how small it was in the original games 800x600 interface, resized and keeping the same pixel count.

Now, what Graphic Card does your computer use? ...

The other issue is the 'fog of war' are boxes instead of being smooth, and all the icons and weapons and black and distorted. When I put 3d acceleration on that stuff goes away but its back to the normal res. Can I have the wsm and 3d acc together?
... and have you looked at here, it gives you a link to the Nvidia GPU related problems... for that to work, you need to set the game up good first. And the easiest way to do that is to uninstalling the Widescreen Mod(use the setup-widescreen.tp2 to uninstall it), reconfigure the game with the BGConfig.exe, and then reinstall the Widescreen Mod.

Archived