ease of use script

Ithildur

Improved party AI does not seem to work with slings. My party members with bows and crossbows automatically target enemies but my cleric with a sling just sits around. Improved party AI also causes party members using a passive ability, detect trap, bard song, and turn undead to stop doing that and start attacking nearby enemies instead.

Has the issue that's been reported in other threads (such as the one above) about modal abilities such as turn undead being overruled by default attack with the ease of use ai scripts installed? I've seen this happen repeatedly with both scs1 and scs2 version of the ease of use scripts, to the point where I've given up using them for clerics.

Improved party AI does not seem to work with slings. My party members with bows and crossbows automatically target enemies but my cleric with a sling just sits around. Improved party AI also causes party members using a passive ability, detect trap, bard song, and turn undead to stop doing that and start attacking nearby enemies instead.

Has the issue that's been reported in other threads (such as the one above) about modal abilities such as turn undead being overruled by default attack with the ease of use ai scripts installed? I've seen this happen repeatedly with both scs1 and scs2 version of the ease of use scripts, to the point where I've given up using them for clerics.

DavidW, anything on this?

DavidW, anything on this?

I don't recall seeing it reported, no.

Archived