Leomar

Here are few errors we have had during a German SCSII v8 installation:

ERROR: No translation provided for @1301
ERROR: No translation provided for @1311
ERROR: No translation provided for @1331
ERROR: No translation provided for @1341

Here is an older post, where this error was reported, too:

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?s...ost&p=98819

The information we have, is, that we get this errors, when another mods are not available in the same translation. For 1301 you mentioned in the above link, it is Romantic Encounters. SCSII is in German and RE in English, only. So, it could be right.

Do you know the other translation string errors to which mods they depends?

Or do we misunderstanding the errors?

[EDIT]

I've got additional informations about that and I'll post the needed informations:

One of DavidW's components affects Gaelan Bayle's prices(hence the mention of RE_Bodhi, O#Tiax and O#Xan - SCS II tries to change "fifteen thousand" in my dialogue to "price that SCS II offers now"). So, if there's an error message, it means that RE, Tiax and Xan function normally(it doesn't have anything to do with them), and the rest of SCS II also probably functions normally, but the component that changes Gaelan Bayle's prices may require additional debugging. I hope DavidW sees it here, too, though probably a topic with "SCS II" in the title may help.
- The clash with Kulyok's content in RE/Tiax/Xan is specifically a bug with the German translation. SCSII has some rather specific (indeed, pedantic) instructions for how to translate it, and it looks as if I should have checked that my translator followed them successfully. It's fixable by DELETING strings 1301, 1311, 1321, 1331 and 1341 from scsii/tra/german/german.tra. (These strings have to be left in English until and unless there's a German translation of RE/Tiax/Xan. (I'm right in thinking there isn't one yet?) I'll do this in the next SCSII release.

Kulyok is right that it's pretty harmless, though: it just leaves some "15,000" and "20,000" in dialogues.

Greetings Leomar

That's a little odd, and probably indicates that I'm misunderstanding how WEIDU handles multiple translation files. The idea is that it should be finding these strings in the ENGLISH translation file, even if you're installing in German, and I don't quite follow why it isn't.

Is it causing an install abort, or just whining? If the latter, it probably doesn't matter.

That's a little odd, and probably indicates that I'm misunderstanding how WEIDU handles multiple translation files. The idea is that it should be finding these strings in the ENGLISH translation file, even if you're installing in German, and I don't quite follow why it isn't.

Is it causing an install abort, or just whining? If the latter, it probably doesn't matter.

Just whining. :p

The idea is that it should be finding these strings in the ENGLISH translation file, even if you're installing in German, and I don't quite follow why it isn't.

Taimon, when you read this, do you know why that happens?

Greetings Leomar

Archived