Possible Bandit Camp Exploit

erebusant

After defeating Raemon and his crew in Tazok's tent, if you don't take the scroll to begin Chapter 5 (4 for Tutu) you can depart the tent and go about your business with no issue. I can't seem to get Taugosz to recognize a problem by adding OR(1) Dead("raemon") to state 7 in his dialogue...

After defeating Raemon and his crew in Tazok's tent, if you don't take the scroll to begin Chapter 5 (4 for Tutu) you can depart the tent and go about your business with no issue. I can't seem to get Taugosz to recognize a problem by adding OR(1) Dead("raemon") to state 7 in his dialogue...

I could be mistaken, but OR() requires that you have two or more things that could be true but only one of them needs to be true. The use of the OR() in the way that you have described seems to be the problem. Also, check to make sure that you have the correct scripting name aka Death Variable.

I could be mistaken, but OR() requires that you have two or more things that could be true but only one of them needs to be true. The use of the OR() in the way that you have described seems to be the problem. Also, check to make sure that you have the correct scripting name aka Death Variable.

Even with OR(2) I couldn't get it to work right. He then had nothing to say. I ended up appending TAUGOS.DLG with an unweighted duplicate of State 7 with the proper triggers for CH4 exit and duplicating the needed blocks in DW#TAUG.bcs for CH4 to get it to work.

Archived