Curiousity...

Guest Tai'Shira

Guest Tai'Shira

Hi... I was browsing through Shadowkeeper one day, and I spotted an item I hadn't seen before when I ran through the Kivan romance,

Dreamcatcher Amulet, apparently a gift from <Charname>?

I don't recall it ever coming up when I played through, and I've played the Kivan romance at least twice, so I was wondering about this. Is it simply an item that never acturally got used in the mod, or did I miss something? It has the P# resource mark of all of Kivan's things...

~Tai'Shira~

P.S. Domi, you did an excellent job with Kivan. ^^ Thank you for giving us another great addition to the game.

It's something that comes up after a specific love-talk as a special flirt. There is a talk where Kivan is having nightmares, and then the new flirt appears (or should appear) where the PC can give the amulet to Kivan if she is one of the classes who can presumably make it.

Guest Emmea
It's something that comes up after a specific love-talk as a special flirt. There is a talk where Kivan is having nightmares, and then the new flirt appears (or should appear) where the PC can give the amulet to Kivan if she is one of the classes who can presumably make it.

What class(es) can make the amulet? I am playing as a fighter, but didn't find the option to make the dreamcatcher amulet.

Guest Emmea
Magic users iirc. Something like wizards, sorcerers & druids. Maybe just druids, not sure at the moment.

Thank you for your fast reply!

Now, on to playing a sorcerer...

But before that, thank you immensely for your wonderful Kivan mod. It's the best mod I've played for BGII and I can't thank you enough for the work you must have put into this. I owe you many, many enjoyable hours.

Archived