Question about ToB

Guest Kyda

Guest Kyda

Hi. I have a question.

At the end of SoA i asked Demin to bring Deheriana back.. i picked up Cernd before going to the elven city because i read i needed him or Aerie to bring her from death but since he didn´t seem to do anything at that very moment i left him to give her his place. So me and my party went to kill Irenicus, there were some dialogs between Kivan and Deheriana (not very reassuring ones) but i got to hell and killed Irenicus for the second time... so in ToB i have them both, they seem to be fine, Deheriana talks to me quite a lot but she sounds a little melancholic... so i am wondering... is there still a possibility for her to die again?... Should i take Aerie or Cernd?.. i thought that was only for SoA.

I dont want to loose 2 of my party members at the end of the game...

If they transfered to ToB you might be in the clear, because they generally both die in the end of SoA if Deheriana is not healed. The dialogue that flags Deheriana's ressrection starts with something like "The world has color again..." and her stats get changed to higher numbers. If that didn't happen we can take a look at your Globals, and set it to fire manually.

Guest Kyda
If they transfered to ToB you might be in the clear, because they generally both die in the end of SoA if Deheriana is not healed. The dialogue that flags Deheriana's ressrection starts with something like "The world has color again..." and her stats get changed to higher numbers. If that didn't happen we can take a look at your Globals, and set it to fire manually.

What should her stats be like?... i dont think i ever got that dialog... and just in case, how can i see the globals?

Archived