Question about Faerie Fire

Chev

If you cast Faerie Fire on someone can the go invisible? I think this happened when I cast it on someone. Even if you can't see them you should still be able to see the flames on them.

Also maybe a moral check for monsters, like trolls, that have a high fear of fire.

Sorry if this has already been talked about and you decided not to do either idea.

If you cast Faerie Fire on someone can the go invisible? I think this happened when I cast it on someone. Even if you can't see them you should still be able to see the flames on them.
The idea would be nice, but it might totally mess the AI structures, as I doubt that the spell is covered in the Detectable Spells, the same issue is in the Glitterdust.
Actually Faerie Fire should already prevent affected creatures from going back invisible for 4 rounds, doesn't it?

What Jarno says is right though, and I should take it into account for V3. :(

So what you are saying is that DS should know FF, so we could use the same stat for Glitterdust? Or the reverse? The former, fantastic, the later...crying.gif

I was fighting the Nimbul(sp?) and just after casting he went invisible (a few times I was too slow in casting and he went invisible before casting) about a round after casting. Don't do anything about it, lets see if it happens again.

Archived